I've always loved everything seafood. But, my absolute favourite is Maine Lobster. Sweet, yet still full of the flavour of the ocean, nothing beats it.
The best dining experience is sitting on a picnic table overlooking the ocean, with a freshly steamed lobster, some drawn butter and a glass or white wine-heaven.
This dish combines sweet lobster meat with my other favourite food, pasta. Delicious filled parcels bathed in a flavourful lobster stock, this bowl of goodness makes my heart sing and my taste buds go wild!
- Bring water, bay leaf, citrus and thyme to a boil.
- Place the lobster in and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Blend claw meat, mayo and herb de provence.
- Fill and fold dumplings. Steam.
- Saute lobster mushrooms
- Bring lobster stock to a boil. Season and serve.